FC3 and printing from Mozilla

Kyrre Ness Sjobak kyrre at solution-forge.net
Sat Sep 25 15:03:16 UTC 2004

I know about that little dirty trick, but it seems like a problem to me
when the standard browsing app can't handle more that one printer. Even
gedit does that!

Is it possible to make epiphany, firefox and mozilla to skip the first
dialog, and go straigth to kprinter? Or would that imply a dependency on
KDE?

There must be some way to solve this...

Kyrre