FC3 and printing from Mozilla

Kyrre Ness Sjobak kyrre at solution-forge.net
Sat Sep 25 16:02:17 UTC 2004

Strange - i don't. In firefox, i get exactly the same print-dialog as in
mozilla. The firefox that is delivered with fc3t2, that is - even if i
must admit that i have not ran "yum update" due to the enormous volume +
i am on a ISDN dialup line...

Chris Allon? Who is that?

AFIK, this should be a blocker, or at least a target.

*goes to enter it into bugzilla, if its not allready there*

Kyrre