FC3 and printing from Mozilla

Colin Walters walters at redhat.com
Sat Sep 25 17:42:43 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-09-25 at 13:29 -0400, Zack Cerza wrote:

> > *goes to enter it into bugzilla, if its not allready there*
> I found your report and added it to the FC3 Desktop target bug [1] which
> is aliased 'YellowPad'.

We decided the YellowPad bug is only for bugs that, to quote Havoc, "we
will be here until 3am fixing if it isn't done the day before the
deadline".  I don't think we can classify changing Mozilla's print
dialog as one of those, unless Chris is already very close to finishing
it.

Bugs that are "would be nice but not critical" should go on FC3Target.