FC3 and printing from Mozilla

Kyrre Ness Sjobak kyrre at solution-forge.net
Sat Sep 25 18:41:05 UTC 2004

Shouldt fixing somthing like proper printer support in the main browser
be something flagged as important? If this also goes into RHEL, that
could be bad.

Not mentioning that a number of schools etc. does use fedora, and they
probably have more than one printer. It is indeed a little dull printing
a more or less confidential document to the wrong site due to it is not
possible to select where it is going to come out...

So really - mozillas print dialog is quite important, even if it might
not seem like it.

Kyrre