FC3 and printing from Mozilla

Colin Walters walters at redhat.com
Sat Sep 25 20:20:47 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-09-25 at 20:57 +0200, Kyrre Ness Sjobak wrote:
> Okay, so where is it? Target? Blocker? Where?

It's not tracked at the moment, but once we get a FC4 blocker we could
nominate it.

> First you say that it is realistical to have it in ordnung by FC3, then
> "we should try to get it in before fc4"?

I was saying (from my current knowledge, Chris will know more) that it
doesn't seem realistic to do for FC3, and therefore shouldn't be
YellowPad or FC3Target.

Again, not having the bug blocking a tracker bug doesn't mean it's not
important.

Really it's a feature.  It would be nice if we had a "feature" tracking
system for Fedora that this could be filed under.