[bugweek] A script to detect -mtune=i386 libraries

Kyrre Ness Sjobak kyrre at solution-forge.net
Sun Sep 26 15:19:42 UTC 2004

Am i the only guy here who's running Fedora on pentium 3's? What about
AMD folks? Or those who simply wants to use their old pentium 1's to run
some sort of httpd, ftpd or simply a sshd for irissi etc?

Yes, optimization is great, but don't leave people unable to use your
distro. Hmm... Make separate i686 and i386 optimized ISO's?

Kyrre