Re: FC3 and printing from Mozilla

John (J5) Palmieri wrote:

On Sat, 2004-09-25 at 11:11, Colin Walters wrote:

The right way is to make mozilla and family use the native print dialog,

for which work is still in progress. Not sure if it will make FC3 or
not.

I think Chris Allon is working on getting support for the gnome print
dialog in Mozilla. The file dialog is there and I think he said that
the print dialog was on his hit list.

Yeah. Hopefully I can get it done for FC3. Time is somewhat short though so it might end up getting pushed as an update.