Re: DVD image of FC3 test2 for x86_64 too big?

Matthias Saou wrote:

It doesn't fit on regular 4.7GB DVD-Rs :-( The i386 DVD ISO is smaller and
probably fits (I hope so, as I downloaded it too!), but the x86_64 one
definitely doesn't... is this a known problem?

This issue is being echoed throughout the #fedora channel as well. It is common if not yet well known.

--
Michael Favia           michael at insitesinc dot com
Insites Incorporated    http://michael.insitesinc.com