Re: DVD image of FC3 test2 for x86_64 too big?

On Tue, 2004-09-28 at 11:26 -1000, Warren Togami wrote:
> Matthias Saou wrote:
> > It doesn't fit on regular 4.7GB DVD-Rs :-(
> The only way we can solve this problem is by trimming the distribution.
>   A bunch of broken java related stuff was removed from rawhide
> yesterday, and I'm working on reducing package sizes across the board by
> removing useless or redundant documentation.

I guess the request I was going to put in, that the headers and repo
metadata also be added to the DVDs so they could be used in place of the
exploded distribution on mirrors (ie loopback mount the DVDs and so save
another 5GB of disk) ain't going to be possible...

	Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel Metheringham InTechnology co uk ]