Please split off src.rpms into own DVD

Frank Schmitt ich at Frank-Schmitt.net
Wed Sep 29 14:30:01 UTC 2004

Axel Thimm <Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net> writes:

> I'm not proposing this for FC3, the release date is far to near! But
> it should already be a topic, otherwise we will see too much
> castration due to silly media constraints ("let's drop xemacs, we
> already have similar functionality in emacs, and xemacs is eating too
> much DVD space").

This isn't too silly. Most former XEmacs users I know switched to Gnu
Emacs sometime between 2002 and now and there's not very much
development in the XEmacs tree, so I doubt that this will revert anytime
soon.

--
Did you ever realize how much text fits in eighty columns? If you now consider
that a signature usually consists of up to four lines, this gives you enough