Bastille

Hi Fedora folks,
I have been working on the Bastille-security hardening system for a
while now (www.bastille-linux.org). I am currently interested in the
enhancement of Bastille on Fedora as I see that it is not directly
available on the distribution install media at this time. I have been
working with Jay Beale, the lead developer of Bastille, on seeing that
the software is working properly on Fedora core installations.
I am curious to see what you all would think of the addition of
Bastille to the Fedora install media. If you have any questions on the
quality and/or useability of Bastille feel free to send me a note.

Thanks,
Niki Rahimi