QA-process for new packages

Hallo!

Some time ago I submitted a few packages on fedora.us. One of them
(gdal, Bug #1964) got lots of comments so I rebuilt the package and
announced it today. Due to several reasons it took me some time to
rebuild the package and meanwhile I have been set as owner of the
bug (and of all my other bugs (#1965, #2000 and #2001) as well).

Since I am not member of the QA team I don't really understand this
action. I thought that people that are new to fedora can submit
packages thus being submitter of a bug. Afterwards the QA team
assigns someone to do the quality assurance and the submitter will
have to fix the package if there are problems.

So, my question is: Did I misunderstand the process? And what should
I do to ensure that a QA team member might look at my packages? Or
is this perhaps the normal process and I don't have to do anything
at all?

Thanks for all explanation (or some hints to any documention [1]),

	Silke

[1] Yes, I already read: http://www.fedora.us/wiki/PackageSubmissionQAPolicy

--
Silke Reimer