Bastille

Niki Rahimi niki.rahimi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 18:13:40 UTC 2004

What I see Bastille doing is educating the security newbies to become
more informed about basic security hardening on the system. I totally
understand everyone's points as experienced Linux users but consider
the end user w/o the many years of knowledge you all have. Many people
get on the Bastille mailing list requesting support for the particular
distors they operate including Fedora and Red Hat.