kde 3.4

The DJ djotaku1282 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 18:42:00 UTC 2005

Hey,

Sorry, I didn't intend to start a flame war about
customization.  I just use the rpms from the
kde-redhat-stable and I saw they had 3.4 KDE
available.  I wanted to use it if it wouldn't break my
computer when I try to upgrade to FC4 later on in
June.  I had accidentally half-updated to 3.4 with the
artwork because I didn't notice the version number
when I yummed, so I was trying to see if it was ok to
do the rest of it.

I guess, from the responses, that it probably isn't
going to be a big deal to do it.

For the record, [for me] it's not about being
different from Fedora or that I think they have a
broken KDE.  I just like having the latest stuff and
if I can have it now instead of June, I will.  (As
long as it doesn't give me a larger headache in June)