removing eog from core

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 11:33:35 UTC 2005

I agree with the removal -- far too much overlap between various
utilities on the FC3 desktop.  I recently tried to sort through a
photo shoot using FC3 and found the experience fustrating.

Example:

I click on a folder of images, then click on an image: I get Eog.

I plug a CF card into the computer, click on "Import" button, browse
down to my images, click on an image I get gThumb.

Same thing: why two different programs?

Joe.

(sorry, probably a bit OT)