pam-0.79-5 errors

Thomas Zehetbauer thomasz at hostmaster.org
Mon Apr 18 12:43:30 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-04-18 at 05:28 -0700, Steve G wrote:
> I'm going to make another exception in the audit libs. Audit 0.6.11 will be
> released today. It should be in rawhide tomorrow. In the meantime, if you have
> the pam srpm, there's a define WITH_AUDIT at the top of the specfile, change that
> from a 1 to a 0 and rebuild the rpm.

It's fine for me as long as I can log in ;-) I just think that the final
release should not throw these messages when using a custom kernel.

Tom

--
  T h o m a s   Z e h e t b a u e r   ( TZ251 )
  PGP encrypted mail preferred - KeyID 96FFCB89

Those, who are willing to give up essential liberty
for the sake of short-term security
deserve neither liberty nor security.
                                - Benjamin Franklin