bugzilla.redhat.com is broken NOW!

Florin Andrei florin at andrei.myip.org
Sun Apr 3 23:12:02 UTC 2005

> On Thu, 2005-03-31 at 20:15 -0800, Florin Andrei wrote:
> >
> > Connection to host bugzilla.redhat.com is broken.
>
> Seems to be fixed now?

It's very weird, i saved the text of the original bug report and each
time i try to re-enter it, bugzilla fails. The problem persists even
after wiping out the .mozilla directory, even after re-installing
Firefox, even when entering the bug from another computer.

I just re-phrased the bug (totally scraped the original text) and i was
able to enter it.

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/