Removed packages

Paul Iadonisi pri.rhl3 at iadonisi.to
Tue Apr 5 15:30:35 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-04-05 at 11:14 -0400, seth vidal wrote:

[snip]

> why don't you do the import of cyrus-imapd over to extras cvs then we
> can get a build up for devel extras and then you can either take care of
> the package or orphan it and let someone else handle it.

  Yes, please do.  Though I can't commit to it just yet, I may be able
to take over the maintenance of cyrus-imapd.  I haven't even begun the
process of becoming an extras contributor, but cyrus-imapd is as good a
reason as any.  I may not be able to look into this for a week or three,
but I will seriously consider this.

--
-Paul Iadonisi
 Senior System Administrator