gnome-vfs not in Rawhide?

Andy Grimm ag381597 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 5 22:23:35 UTC 2005

Is GnuCash (and Guppi, I guess) in need of an RPM maintainer?  I've been
a loyal gnucash user for several (5+) years now.  While it frustrates me
that it's absolutely the last app on my system requiring gtk+ /
gnome-libs 1.x, I'd be happy to see to it that it's maintained until the
gtk2 port becomes more stable.

Has any thought been given to including a "gnucash2" package in extras
as well?  I built it from CVS a couple months back, and it seems far
enough along to be usable for basic accounting, as long as you aren't
planning to run a business on it.

Let me know what I can do to help.

--Andy

--