OpenOffice.org 2.0 packages for FC3?

Per Bjornsson perbj at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 6 17:47:03 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-04-06 at 12:21 -0400, seth vidal wrote:
> > Hmm.. If you do make fc3 rpm's - maybe this is a candidate for extras?
>
> no. Extras must not replace or conflict with items in core.

Well, if they can be made parallel-installable I'm not as sure that the
case is so clear-cut? (With "OpenOffice 2.0 <blah>" menu items etc. so
those don't conflict either.) Not that I've looked into what would be
needed to do this...

/Per
--
Per Bjornsson <perbj at stanford.edu>
Ph.D. Candidate, Department of Applied Physics, Stanford University