gnome-vfs not in Rawhide?

Mike Hearn mike at navi.cx
Thu Apr 7 17:01:30 UTC 2005

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 12:47:31 -0400, Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> That's an obnoxiously silly comparison. MacOS X is a for pay product
> that encompasses non open software elements which are developed in a
> highly closed process. apples to oranges comparison.

It's an operating system that supports third party and commercial
development yet it's clearly not stagnating: if anything it's moving
faster than the Linux community is.

So my point was your theory about supporting commercial software causing
stagnation can't be correct, because there is a fairly obvious
counter-example.

What is silly about that?