prism54 not loading firmware...

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Thu Apr 21 20:39:22 UTC 2005

I'm trying to test a Prism54 device, and I can't seem to coax the
firmware into loading.  I have dropped the firmware (with the right
name) into /lib/firmware as directed by /etc/hotplug/firmware.agent, and
then probed the prism54 module.  No firmware gets loaded.

Digging deeper into firmware.agent, it just copies the firmware file
into $DEVPATH/data but I can't grok what $DEVPATH will resolve to.

Is there something wonky with prism54 or hotplug in FC4 Devel ?

Was I helpful?  Let others know: