KDE RedHat project

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Thu Aug 18 11:27:25 UTC 2005

Am Donnerstag, den 18.08.2005, 16:35 +0530 schrieb Rahul Sundaram:
> Hi
>
> >I would prefer something like:
> >"Hey, get this super cool Fedora Add-on-CD with Non-Free-Packages from
> >livna.org -- just put it in your drive after installing Fedora and all
> >important Non-Free-Software is going to be installed".
> >

> That amounts to contributory infringement and is illegal.

I'm not sure I understand you fully. If Red Hat/Fedora says something
like above: Sure, that is illegal.

But if some Add-On-Repos would provide such a CD-ISO as add-on in their
Repo and if this CD is well known to everyone  ("hey, go and get that
Fedora-Add-On-CD, without it Fedora is not fully functional") it would
solve the problem for most people in the freeworld more easily.

CU
thl