Dependencies for libpixman are broken in rawhide

Trever L. Adams tadams-lists at myrealbox.com
Thu Aug 18 21:56:41 UTC 2005

That may very well be. Much of the instability disappeared (for me)
today with the updates that came out.

However, Firefox is still non-functioning. Open Office is now
functioning again.

Hopefully Firefox will be functioning soon.

Trever

--
"Walking on water and developing software to specification are easy as
long as both are frozen." --Edward V. Berard