Firefox 1.1-0.2.8.deerpark.alpha2 with cairo now faster rendering?

Marcus Hartig m.f.h at web.de
Sun Aug 28 09:04:20 UTC 2005

Hello,

I try here the last 1.1-0.2.8.deerpark.alpha2 firefox. Runs fine, but
some little things.

- Closing tabs with loaded pages is slow
- download dialog window opens very slow
- preferences dialog (changing before a font) closes very slow
+ big/long webpages with many ads or flash are now very fast rendered
and scrolling is very fast. :)

Is this faster rendering from the new cairo in firefox, now again
activated?

I think the same goes for my loved gnome-terminal 2.11.2 which is now
with transparent BG under gtk2+-2.8 so fast on the nautilus desktop, cool!

Regards,
Marcus

--
www.marcush.de