Adding interrupt handler to FC3

fdl at scottl.com fdl at scottl.com
Sun Aug 28 21:09:12 UTC 2005

Thanks for that info. I had seen that function, but it appears that on Intel
the requested IRQ must be less than 16. I need to define multiple interrupt
handlers, and there aren't enough slots <= 16. Any other ideas? There must
be some way to write an interrupt that can be called by software that is
about the range imposed by NR_IRQS.