.local/mDNS resolving in FC5 [was Re: Zeroconf in FC5?]

Ulrich Drepper drepper at redhat.com
Wed Dec 7 19:20:16 UTC 2005

Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> 	At the very least, though, it looks like progress in the direction you
> suggested.

Yes, it's certainly a step in the right direction.  But I don't think
we're there yet.  At least the last time I looked.  Unfortunately I
cannot devote any time on investigating this.

If somebody is really interested, I think the hardest problems are
handled now.  So, look at it, analyze it, describe the implementation,
fix it up/optimize it.