Delta RPM status?

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 14:56:51 UTC 2005

I've done some work on this and I have a link to other related
projects at the bottom
of this document:
http://www.wombat.ie/software/rpmdc/releasenotes-0.1.1.html

In particular see link for Delta RPM by Michael Schroeder.

Michael has been gently suggesting that we use his software in Fedora
-- which I would agree with. I hope to do more work on this in Jan
2006 when I hope to have more free time.

Joe.