dbus-qt bindings

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Mon Dec 19 16:40:55 UTC 2005

As I was told KDE 3.5 does not use these bindings and KDE will not be
making another major release until 4.0 (correct me if I am wrong) so the
chances of anything getting rebased to the new bindings is very slim.  I
stand by my thoughts that all the functionality that KDE uses (which is
slim, mostly just talking to HAL) should just be rolled into IOSlave or
whatever uses it and a point release made.  This was actually the
suggestion that the Qt4 binding maintainer made awhile ago.