Can't upgrade to Rawhide

Igor Jagec igorm5 at vip.hr
Wed Dec 28 17:51:12 UTC 2005

Michael D. Wise wrote:

> You need to remove all installed kernel versions less that 2.6.14.  That
> should fix you initscripts and kudzu conflicts.

Damm, I forgot to remove the older kernel packages :)
Of course it works now! :)
Thanks to all of you guys!

>  I don't know what that
> smart package is but it looks like you need to upgrade that as well
> before you can upgrade python.

That's not a problem, I was going to remove smart packages in the first
place, but thanks again to all of you guys! :)

And the nice thing is that FC5 kernel doesn't hang on boot as it was
before. The only problem is that I can't install nvidia drivers, but I
suppose that's an nvidia, or Xorg issue.

Cheers!

--
Igor Jagec