Re: yum update conflict today (FC4)

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
On 12/1/05, Rex Dieter <rdieter math unl edu> wrote:

By that token, graphviz will conflict with Fedora Extras' gc-devel as well.

Uhm did you forget that you wrote this changelog for gc-devel? Or
perhaps the real Rex Dieter has been replaced with an evil cyborg
mailinglist posting robot?

* Thu Oct 02 2003 Rex Dieter <rexdieter at sf.net> 0:6.2-0.fdr.3
- OK, put manpage in man3.

Ssh... don't tell anyone... oops...

On the other hand, if I were a robot, I probably wouldn't have forgotten a changelog from 2+ years ago. (-:

-- Rex