Re: updatedb borked

Bernardo Innocenti wrote:

Ralf Ertzinger wrote:

I'm quite surprised nobody other has complained in the 20 days mlocate
is in rawhide ;-)
Tells you something about how may people actually use locate these days :)

I'd much prefer to use spotlight, if only it was available on Linux.
Is anybody workking on something equivalent?

there is beagle but it uses mono which can't be included in fc because of legal issues (don't now why should be the same as java)