Re: Upgrades from one major release to the next

On 12/1/05, Jesse Keating <jkeating j2solutions net> wrote:
> IIRC the messages you see about .rpmsave and .rpmnew are issued by rpm,
> not by yum.

Indeed.... i wish there was  a way to log those messages in a
centralized way for review without having to screenscrape the stdout
scroll looking for them.  I don't even think graphical up2date had/has
a way to review those messages. I think you could only see them if you
ran up2date from a terminal..back in the day.

-jef