Re: Upgrades from one major release to the next

2005/12/2, Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs math uh edu>:
> [...]

Sincerely speaking I don't like to be called YY~~ (nor BB, MM alike
please....What mail client are you running?)
And I don't know if your script could help me, when and how frequently
will you run this spam generator? After each yum cron job? :) Anyway,
thank you very much!

--
bbbush ^_^