Rhythmbox with iPod support

I was just wondering if Rhythmbox is gonna have support for iPod in FC5?
I just compiled the Rhythmbox SRPMS from rawhide under FC4 and I needed
libgpod which is not in rawhide so I'm assuming support for iPod in
Rhythmbox won't be in FC5. Is there any reason preventing the inclusion
of libgpod in FC? If not I think it would be nice to have it included to
get iPod support in Rhythmbox out of the box ;)

Thanks!

--
Jean-Rene Cormier <jrc jrcormier com>