Dovecot 1.0

Can we have dovecot 1.0 alpha4 in FC5? Even though the word alpha is present in the version, it is quite stable, and fixes many problems that there are in 0.99.14. As a matter of fact, there is no upstream support for 0.99.x. Any reports are met with 'please upgrade and your problem will likely be over'.

Take bugs 163550 and 173928 - you can probably just close them after this move :-)

I built my own rpm for alpha4, and have it working quite well on FC5test1.

Thanks, Willem Riede.