Re: Dovecot 1.0

Willem Riede wrote:

> Can we have dovecot 1.0 alpha4 in FC5? Even though the word alpha is
> present in the version, it is quite stable, and fixes many problems that
> there are in 0.99.14. As a matter of fact, there is no upstream support
> for 0.99.x. Any reports are met with 'please upgrade and your problem
> will likely be over'.

Yes, please!  I was waiting for Dovecot 1.0 to switch to Dovecot
from courier-imap without anyone noticing the difference.

The feature I'm missing in 0.99 is namespaces.  Without this,
I'd have to reconfigure all the MUAs to change their IMAP
prefix from "INBOX" to "" (empty string).

\X/  http://www.develer.com/