Re: yum plugin suggestion or yum change?

Jeff Spaleta wrote:

> Are you telling me that you are going to spend an equal amount of time
> following up on the errors from partial updates than you do from an
> update that fails to happen at all?

The average user will spend the same time ie no time at all.
In one case he'll have all updates except problem ones applied.
In another he'll have *no* updates applied as soon as one package
(redhat-artwork...) blocks.

Guess which system will be rooted first.

You severely underestimate human natural laziness if you think playing
dumb will motivate them to investigate problems for you.

--
Nicolas Mailhot