Re: yum plugin suggestion or yum change?

On 12/5/05, Nicolas Mailhot <nicolas mailhot laposte net> wrote:
> Do you know why windows security sucks ? It's not because the patches
> does not exist, it's just that applying them has historically been so
> painful people do not bother. Why are you purposefully making yum use
> painful as well ?

I'm really not sure why you decided to through this in...but I'll
bite. Yes or no... does Microsoft's XP auto updater understands the
difference between critical and non-critical updates and does it offer
all available updates as part of automated facility?

Does MS's updater allow some critical updates to fail?

  -jef