Yum bug?

After cleaning up with "yum clean all" I get the following error when I try to do a "yum check-update":

Setting up repositories
Cannot open/read repomd.xml file for repository: development
Cannot find repomd.xml file for development
Error: Cannot find repomd.xml file for development

Not sure if I should file a bug or if I'm doing something wrong on my end?

Regards,
  Dennis