Re: Yum bug?

On 12/5/05, Dennis Jacobfeuerborn <d jacobfeuerborn conversis de> wrote:
> Not sure if I should file a bug or if I'm doing something wrong on my end?

bug already reported to the lists repeatedly, and reported in bugzilla
and  the fix should be in rawhide "soon" since the fc4 test update
that fixes this already exists.

work-around for now  remove all the files named "cachecookie"  in your
/var/cache/yum tree
or wait 8 hours for the cookies to expire.

-jef