Re: Yum bug?

Dennis Jacobfeuerborn wrote:

After cleaning up with "yum clean all" I get the following error when I try to do a "yum check-update":

Setting up repositories
Cannot open/read repomd.xml file for repository: development
Cannot find repomd.xml file for development
Error: Cannot find repomd.xml file for development

Not sure if I should file a bug or if I'm doing something wrong on my end?

Known issue. Bug report already filed. Discussed before here and fedora-test list before including a workaround. Look at the archives.

regards
Rahul