Re: libapreq2 rebuild

Quoting Ville Skyttä <ville skytta iki fi>:

I'm working on it, but it's bitten by #136009 and #174924; will wait for
comments/resolutions to those first.

Yeah, I had issues of similar nature in mod_spin as well. It seems that when you're shipping a library with your own piece of software, the RPATHs get encoded (sometimes as build directories, sometimes as standard paths) and the build fails. So, I'm doing some ugly sed-ing in my Makefile.am to get rid of that:

http://www.rexursive.com/svn/mod_spin/trunk/src/Makefile.am

--
Bojan