Re: yum plugin suggestion or yum change?

seth vidal wrote:
Not just PR. Windows computers running a stolen operating system are a threat to Windows computers running a legitimate operating system -- and, when traffic levels get high, to all other computers. Also, there are a lot of Windows installations that are paid up but the licenses aren't quite in order: a lot of sites use tools like Ghost to maintain desktops, and it's hard to get licensing right in that situation.

Similar pressures would apply to RHEL 4 if RHEL 4 were an attractive target.

Overall, my experience is that packages become unupdatable over time in a rawhide or FC# system -- most of the time these are packages I don't care about, so I throw them overboard. If something I cared about became unupdatable, I'd have a real problem.

OKAY
Let's STOP debating this. If there is working code to present as a
plugin then PLEASE do so.

otherwise all this talk is just masturbation.

-sv

THANK YOU!!!!
This was getting out of control

Stop the bickering and lets get ideas down for a plugin. If you want this feature then participate if not then Just smile and wave. It's a plugin, use if you like it.

Demond