Re: Upgrade between FC5 test releases.

Gilboa Davara wrote:

Hello all,

Stupid question:
Will it be possible to upgrade between different FC5 test releases using
yum/anaconda/DVD/what-ever?
Having to reinstall and reconfigure everything with each test release
(including the official FC5) puts a big dent into my (and I assume
other's) ability to contribute to the FC's pre-release bug hunting.
In general, both Anaconda and yum provides the ability to do that. Fedora Core 5 test 1 doesnt due to the ongoing major changes. You just have to make sure that you can workaround any potential cruft between test releases and report them to the fedora-test list as part of your bug hunting.

regards
Rahul