Re: .local/mDNS resolving in FC5 [was Re: Zeroconf in FC5?]

Mark McLoughlin wrote:
	At the very least, though, it looks like progress in the direction you
suggested.

Yes, it's certainly a step in the right direction. But I don't think we're there yet. At least the last time I looked. Unfortunately I cannot devote any time on investigating this.

If somebody is really interested, I think the hardest problems are handled now. So, look at it, analyze it, describe the implementation, fix it up/optimize it.