Re: yum clean bug

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
On 12/8/05, Luciano Miguel Ferreira Rocha <strange nsk no-ip org> wrote:
Yes. Because I'm doing cache operations, not repository operations. Or
rather, that's what I thought I was doing, so it would be intuitive to
me.

So for completeness what your saying is that you think
yum clean packages   should clean all packages from all enabled and
disabled repos by default?

and yum clean headers  should clean all headers from all enabled and
disabled repos by default?

I think that if it were that way by default we would be having the discussion of adding the ability to enablerepo and disablerepo for the command instead :). I think it makes more sense to enable all repos for just such an operation. Is this possible currently via shortcut ? -mf