Re: yum clean bug

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
On 12/8/05, Neal Becker <ndbecker2 gmail com> wrote:
I noticed that with yum-2.4.1-1.fc4 that yum clean all doesn't clean
disabled repos.  You have to say --enablerepo=.  I think clean all should
clean all.

yum --enablerepo=* clean all

-jef

How about repos that have been renamed or removed? Should we just accept that the cache for those repos will continue to waste space on our harddrives for eternity?

/Thomas