Re: yum clean bug

seth vidal wrote:

why on earth do you think yum should do what it's been told NOT to do?

-sv

the clean functions, to me, represents a way to make yum clean out it's stored data - it really has nothing to do with whether or not a repo is enabled, because the clean commands has nothing to do with repo intervention as such. just cleans out the cache.

A slightly different take is this - why do we want to waste space on cache for a repo that is disabled?

/Thomas