Re: yum clean bug

On 12/8/05, seth vidal <skvidal phy duke edu> wrote:
> oh - but a word of warning - I've had a couple of different users tell
> me that b/c of bandwidth constraints they have one machine that
> downloads the packages into its cache then they nfs export their cache
> dir out to their other linux boxes.

Yep I do this sort of thing on one network. a common share for the
cache so all the fc4 machines that i admin cache packages to the same
filesystem instead of having to regrab the same updates from the
outside network. Some machines have updates-testing enabled.. some of
them don't... but they all use the same cache tree.

-jef